- Last Updated: Monday, 13 April 2015 20:28
- 8"x8" Clear Glass
- Other desired glass for edges
- SG-401 Black
- SG-403 Red
- Colored Frit
- Desired Slump Mold
- Glass Cleaner
- Glass Cutter
- Hair Spray or Fused Glass Tack
- Firing Paper
- Slump Mold
- Download: Pattern
Designer: Renee Lindquist
- Cut a piece of clear glass to an 8x8” square, and clean with alcohol or glass cleaner
- Place you glass on top of your pattern and use SG-401 Black Designer Liner to trace the outline of the candied hearts. Use SG-403 Red Designer Liner to write in the words on the hearts. The words should be backwards.
- When the Designer Liner is dry sprinkle your chose of colored frit (I used transparent frit) on the different heart and fill them in.
- Use hair spray or any fused glass tack to stick you frit down. Be sure the frit is stuck down very well because you are going to flip your piece over and you don’t want it to move.
- Flip it over onto a piece of thin fire paper.
- Cut a strip of glass any color ½” x 7 ½” you will use this for the boarder. Place a couple of dots of glue to hold it down.
- Fire to a contour fuse.
- Slump into your favorite mold.