- Last Updated: Tuesday, 23 April 2019 17:47
- SB-114 8" Vase
- SW-126 Polished Pebbles
- SW-132 Mirror Black
- SC-11 Blue Yonder
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- X10063 Xiem Precision Applicator (18 Gauge)
- AC224 Plastic Detailer Cap
- BT-910 Synthetic Sponge
Designer: Nate Klein
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using X10063 Xiem Precision Applicator (18 Gauge), fill bulb up with SW-132 Mirror Black and slip trail 3 rows of squares onto exterior of piece leaving a 1” band around the top.
- Attach AC224 Plastic Detailer Cap to SC-11 Blue Yonder and apply a horizontal line inside the squares.
- Using CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of SW-132 Mirror Black to top 1” band. Take care to recede the 3rd coat about ½”.
- Using CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of SW-126 Polished Pebbles to the exterior and interior. Take care to not brush over the SW-132 Mirror Black band.
- Using a damp sponge, remove any glaze on the bottom of the piece.
- Do not stilt.
- Fire to cone 5/6.