- Last Updated: Tuesday, 23 April 2019 17:47
- Stoneware Bisque
- SW-126 Polished Pebbles
- SW-255 Gray Opal
- SW-303 Manganese Wash
- BT-910 Synthetic Sponge
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
Designer: Nate Klein
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply 1 coat of SW-303 Manganese Wash to the rim of piece.
- Using CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of SW-255 Gray Opal to the outside of piece.
- Using CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats SW-126 Polished Pebbles to the inside and outside of piece.
- With BT-910 Synthetic Sponge, clean off any glaze on the foot of the piece. 6. Do not stilt. Fire to cone 5/6.