- Last Updated: Tuesday, 23 April 2019 17:47
- Stoneware Bisque
- SW-117 Honeycomb
- SW-134 Eggplant
- BT-910 Synthetic Sponge
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
Designer: Nate Klein
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of SW-134 Eggplant to the inside and outside of piece. Allow for glaze to dry before applying the next coat.
- Using CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of SW-117 Honeycomb to the outside of piece. Allow for glaze to dry before applying the next coat. Do not apply the last coat all the way to the bottom: leave about ½" from the bottom.
- With BT-910 Synthetic Sponge, clean off any glaze on the foot of the piece. 5. Do not stilt. Fire to cone 5/6.