- Last Updated: Tuesday, 23 April 2019 17:51
- SB-116 Flared Mug
- SW-135 Wintergreen, SW-111 Wrought Iron, SW-302 Rutile Wash, SC-74 Hot Tamale
- AC-224 Plastic Detailer Caps, AC-223 Large Writer Tip Kit, BT-910 Synthetic Sponge, CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Fill AC-223 Larger Writer Tip Kit bottle with SW-302 Rutile Wash. Using the writer tip, make 3 rows of loops on the shoulder of the mug.
- Attach AC-224 Plastic Detailer Cap to SC-74 Hot Tamale and apply dots on the inside of the Rutile Wash loops. Allow for glaze to completely dry.
- Using CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of SW-135 Wintergreen to the inside and outside of the mug. Allow for glaze to completely dry between each coat.
- Using CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 2 coats of SW-111 Wrought Iron to the outside of the mug excluding the handle.
- With a damp sponge, clean off any excess glaze on the foot of the mug.
- Do not stilt or hang over the edge of the kiln shelf.
- Fire to cone 5/6.