- Last Updated: Thursday, 09 November 2017 16:59
- SB-109 Lisa Mug
- SB-120 Latte Mug
- SW-118 Sea Salt
- SW-137 Storm Gray
- SW-206 Melon
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- On both mugs, using CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, brush 2 coats of SW-118 Sea Salt to the exterior body of the mug, except the handle on both and bottom rim on the shorter mug. Make sure to stir the bottle of glaze well to get an even distribution of crystals.
- Using CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 2 coats of SW-206 Melon overtop the Sea Salt to the body of the SB-109 Lisa Mug (shorter mug), receeding the last coat 1/2 inch from the bottom. Apply 3 coats to handle, lower rim, and the interior of the mug.
- Using CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, brush 3 coats of SW-137 Storm Gray to the interior and handle of the SB-120 Latte Mug and 2 coats to the body of the mug. Brush with CB-604 #4 Soft Fan in different directions as the variegation of color will show better. Recede an inch on the last coat, as the glaze will move during firing.
- Clean glaze off bottom of both mugs. Fire to cone 6.