- Last Updated: Friday, 27 January 2017 13:52
- SB-114 8" Vase
- SW-124 Matte Maycoshino
- SW-301 Iron Wash
- SW-001 Clear
- SC-2 Melon-Choly
- SC-28 Blue Isle
- SC-45 My Blue Heaven
- SC-74 Hot Tamale
- DSS-112 Flowers
- DSS-113 Bugs
- AC-310 Silkscreen Medium
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- Palette knife
- BT-910 Synthetic Sponge
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Thin slightly SW-001 Clear with water (3:1), pour to interior of vase and roll to coat interior. Wipe off of the inside of the neck using BT-910 Synthetic Sponge.
- On a palette, thicken SW-301 Iron Wash with AC-310 Silkscreen Medium using a palette knife, to the consistency of peanut butter.
- Next, using the various Designer Silkscreens with the shiny side down, rub the thickened SW-301 Iron Wash over the screen. This vase uses Designer Silkscreen DSS-0112 Flowers and DSS-0113 Bugs to fill in the space.
- When dry, using CB-106 #6 Script Liner, brush SC-45 My Blue Heaven, SC-2 Melon choly (for the flowers), SC-28 Blue Isle (for the small rose leaves), SC-73 Candy Apple Red for the lady bugs.
- Brush 3 coats of SW-124 Matte Maycoshino with CB-604 Soft Fan to the vase, brushing in cross hatch direction as the direction of the brush strokes will show. Brush the neck of the vase with two coats of SC-28 Blue Isle.
- Remove all glaze from the bottom, fire to cone 6.