- Last Updated: Wednesday, 14 September 2016 17:55
- SB-114 8" Vase
- SW-110 Oyster, SW-212 Peacock, SW-401 Mayco Flux, SW-203 Root Beer, SW-001 Stoneware Clear
- CB-604 Soft Fan
1. Remove dust with a damp sponge on 04 bisque.
2. Thin slightly SW-001 Stoneware Clear, pour to the inside, turn to coat, pour out excess glaze. Remove the glaxe from the inside neck with a damp sponge.
3. Brush two coats of SW-110 Oyster to the body of the vase, leave the neck unglazed with CB-604 Soft Fan.
4. Plop SW-401 Mayco Flux over the Oyster, leaving spaces between the plops, within three inches from the bottom as Mayco Flux will move the glazes.
5. Plop SW-212 Peacock to the body of the vase, overlapping the Flux, leaving space between the plops to within three inches from the bottom of the vase.
6. Plop more of the Flux within four inches of the bottom, plop Peacock over the previous Peacock plops at the top of the vase for stonger color.
7. Brush the neck, inside neck, overlap onto the Oyster with two coats of SW-203 Root Beer with one coat of SW-401 Flux in-between coats.
8. Fire to cone 6.