- Last Updated: Tuesday, 23 April 2019 17:54
- SB-109 Lisa Mug
- SW-118 Sea Salt, SW-146 Aurora Green
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- BT-910 Synthetic Sponge
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of SW-146 Aurora Green to the interior of the SB-109 Lisa Mug. Be sure to allow glaze to semi-dry prior to applying additional coat.
- Using CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of SW-118 Sea Salt to the exterior of the mug. Be sure to allow glaze to semi-dry prior to applying additional coat.
- Using CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 2 coats of SW-146 Aurora Green on top of Sea Salt to the top 2/3rds of outside of mug).
- With a damp sponge, wipe off any excess glaze off the foot of piece.
- Place on a high-fired kiln washed kiln shelf.
- Do not stilt and make sure the piece is not hanging over the kiln shelf, it must be fully supported
- Fire to shelf cone 5/6.