- Last Updated: Thursday, 02 November 2017 17:50
- CD-1167 Banana Leaf Plate
- SG-409 Bright Green Designer Liner
- SW-106 Chartreuse Matte
- SW-161 Yellow Matte
- SW-162 Satin Patina
- SW-148 Lime Shower
- CB-106 Script Liner
- CB-604 Soft Fan
- Fire bisque to shelf cone 04, and wipe bisque wit a damp sponge before starting to paint.
- Using SG-409 Bright Green Designer Liner, draw in the middle line of the leaf.
- Using SW-161 Yellow Matte paint in the middle wave design with three coats of glaze.
- Using SW-160 Chartreuse Matte loosely mirror the middle design in the next level of color.
- Using SW-164 Satin Patina paint three coats of the final wave pattern to the rim.
- Paint on coat of SW-148 Lime Shower over the entire piece.
- Let dry, fire to cone 5-6.