- Last Updated: Thursday, 03 May 2018 11:48
SB-127 Stoneware Teapot
- SW-001 Stoneware Clear
- SW-154 Shipwreck Crystal
- SW-160 Chartreuse Matte
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
1. Begin with a properly fired shelf cone 04 Bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove dust.
2. Thin slightly SW-001 Stoneware CLear pour to the inside of the teapot and lid, pour out the excess through the spout.
3. Brush on 5 coats of SW-160 Chartreuse Matte to the handle, spout, knob, and top and bottom rings use CB-604 Soft Fan.
4. Brush the body of the teapot with three coats of SW-154 Shipwreck with CB-604 Soft FAn, and CB-106 Script Liner where needed.
5. Remove the glaze from the bottoms, fire to cone 6.