- Last Updated: Monday, 01 October 2018 16:14
B-Mix cone 5/6 Clay
- SW-127 Olivine
- CG-995 Foggy Mist
MT-011 Diamond Plate Mat
- #8 Soft Fan Brush RB-140
- B-Mix cone 5/6 Clay.
- Press MT-011 Diamond Mat Plat firmly to the center of the plate
- Pinch the edges to create texture
- Apply two coats of SW-127 Olivine on the rim using #8 Soft Fan Brush RB-140.
- Apply three coats of CG-995 Foggy Mist to the entire piece using a #8 Soft Fan Brush RB-140.
- Wipe the bottom of any excess glaze.
- Fire on medium speed to cone 5/6