- Last Updated: Tuesday, 30 October 2018 18:22
Handmade Teapot - White Stoneware - LWC-401 B-mix
- SW-168 Coral Sands
- SW-211 Glacier Blue
- SW-253 Green Opal
- UG-50 Jet Black
- CB-104 #4 Soft Fan
- AC-310 Silkscreen Medium
- DSS-157 Under the Sea
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using a palette knife, mix AC-310 Silkscreen Medium with UG-50 Jet Black to the consistency of peanut butter.
- With the shiny side down place the screen from DSS-157 Under the Sea onto the piece. Beginning in the center of the screen and holding it down firmly with your fingers, rub the thickened underglaze mix over the screen making sure to cover the entire image, remove and gently wash screen for future use. Repeat with various screens to make a pattern.
- Apply 3 coats of SW-211 Glacier Blue to the body, SW-253 Green Opal to the foot and lid, and SW-168 Coral Sands to the spout and handle.
- Be sure to wipe any excess glaze off the bottom so the foot is dry.
- Let dry completely.
- Fire to shelf Cone 6.