- Last Updated: Thursday, 18 April 2019 21:29
Handmade Platter - White Stoneware - LWC 401 B-mix
- SW-170 Blue Hydrangea
- UG-1 Kings Blue
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- AC-310 Silkscreen Medium
- DSS-155 Comic Expressions
1. Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
2. Using a palette knife, mix AC-310 Silkscreen Medium with UG-1 Kings Blue until it is the consistency of peanut butter.
3. With the shiny side down place the screen from DSS-155 Comic Expressions onto the piece. Beginning in the center of the screen and holding it down firmly with your fingers, rub the thickened underglaze mix over the screen making sure to cover the entire image, remove and gently wash screen for future use.
4. Apply 2 coats of SW-170 Blue Hydrangea to the entire piece and for the third coat only apply it to the outside so be sure the screen is visible through the glaze.
5. Be sure to wipe the bottom of the piece so the foot is dry.
6. Let dry completely.
7. Fire to shelf Cone 6.