- Last Updated: Thursday, 11 October 2018 19:50
Handmade pumpkin - White Stoneware - LWC 401 B-mix
SD-172 or SW-172 Macadamia
SW-402 Dark Flux
CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
1. Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
2. Dip the body of the pumpkin once in SD-172 Macadamia dry mix or apply three coats of SW-172 Macadamia.
3. Apply one coat of SW-402 Dark Flux to the stem with CB-604 #4 Soft Fan.
5. Be sure to wipe the bottom of the piece so the foot is dry.
6. Let dry completely.
7. Fire to shelf Cone 6.