- Last Updated: Monday, 04 February 2019 18:58
- SW-172 Macadamia
- SW-117 Honeycomb
RB-140 #8 Soft Fan
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Apply 2 coats of SW-117 Honeycomb to the outside of the tumbler. Leave about ½” from the top lip and ¼” from the bottom.
- Apply 3 coats if SW-172 Macadamia to the inside of the tumbler and 2 coats to the outside. Leave about ¼” from the bottom and do not glaze the very bottom. If you’re feeling experimental, feel free to reverse the order of application for a similar, but different look!
- Use a clean sponge to wipe the bottom clean any glaze that may have gotten out of place.
- Let dry completely and fire in oxidation to cone 6.