- Last Updated: Wednesday, 30 October 2019 14:32
SB-104 Rimmed Salad Plate
- SG-701 Stardust Speckta-Clear
- UG-91 True Teal
- SW-164 Satin Patina
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- MT-012 Ikat Mat
- Sponge on a Stick
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Lay MT-012 Ikat flat on the table and use a sponge on a stick to apply UG-91 True Teal to the plate. The width of the mat should just fit the inside of the salad plate, so line it up and carefully press down to apply.
- Let dry completely
- Carefully apply 2 coats of SG-701 Stardust. Be sure not to over brush as it will smear the design.
- Apply 3 coats of SW-164 Satin Patina to the back and rim of the plate. Avoid glazing the foot and bottom of the plate.
- Use a clean sponge to wipe the bottom clean any glaze that may have gotten out of place.
- Let dry completely and fire in oxidation to cone 6.