- Last Updated: Wednesday, 10 April 2019 17:24
- SW-173 Amber Quartz
- EL-143 Cactus Flower
AC-223 Large Writer Tip Kit
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Fill the writer bottle with EL-143 Cactus Flower and apply “X” designs around the rim, starting about ½” down from the lip.
- Let dry completely
- Apply 3 coats of SW-173 Amber Quartz to the inside and outside of the tumbler, leaving about ¼” from the bottom and the very bottom bare.
- Use a clean sponge to wipe the bottom clean any glaze that may have gotten out of place.
- Let dry completely and fire in oxidation to cone 6.