- Last Updated: Wednesday, 04 December 2019 23:49
SB-104 Rimmed Salad Plate
SB-108 Contemporary Mug
SW-501 White Gloss
SW-502 Yellow Gloss
SW-503 Orange Gloss
SW-507 Bright Green Gloss
MC-002 12mm Masking Tape
CB-106 # 6 Script Liner
CB-604 # 4 Soft Fan
1) Damp sponge ware to remove any dust.
2) Apply as desired the MC002 12mm Masking Tape to create a pattern.
3) Using the CB-604 # 4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of SW-501 Gloss Whit to the main areas on the plate and mug, staying off the bands and very bottom of the pieces.
4) Remove the masking tape.
5) Using the CB-106 # 6 Script Liner, apply 3 coats of SW-503 Bright Orange to the stripes on the plate and 3 coats of SW-502 Bright Yellow to the stripes on the mug.
6) Using both the CB-106 # 6 Script Liner or the CB-604 # 4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of SW-507 Bright Green Gloss to the rim and back of the plate, and 3 coats of SW-503 Orange Gloss to the inside and rim of the mug.
7) Wipe off any color from the bottoms of the pieces with a damp sponge.
8) Place on a well kiln washed shelf and fire to a shelf cone 5/6.