- Last Updated: Friday, 19 April 2019 16:19
CD-1419 8" Mushroom
CD-1420 6" Mushroom
*Holes cut out while leather hard, bisque fired to cone 04.
SW-505 Purple Gloss
SW-506 Bright Blue Gloss
- SW-508 Black Gloss
SW-403 White Mudcrack
CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
1. Apply 3 coats of the gloss glaze (SW-505, SW-506 or SW-507) to the entire mushroom.
2. Carefully apply 2-3 coats of the Mudcrack (SW-403) glaze to the outside. Be sure to avoid the glaze dripping into the holes.
3. Use a sponge to clean up any glaze that may have gotten on the bottom.
4. Let dry completely. You should be able to see cracks before firing.
5. Fire to shelf cone 5/6.