- Last Updated: Wednesday, 23 July 2014 18:29
- SB-108 Contemporary Mug
- SC-86 Old Lace
- SW-129 Polished Pebbles
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- BT-910 Synthetic Sponges
- Slip Trailer (Xiem Studio Tools)
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Load slip trailer with SW-126 Polished Pebbles. Slip trail thick vertical lines on the banded ridges approximately 1/8 inch apart.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of SW-126 Polished Pebbles to the inside of the mug.
- Slightly thin SC-86 Old Lace with water, and apply 3 even coats to the exterior of the mug.
- Once SC-86 Old Lace is completely dry, apply 1 coat SW-126 Polished Pebbles to the exterior of the mug.
- With a damp sponge wipe off any excess glaze off the foot of the mug.
- Do not stilt and fire to shelf cone 5/6.