- SB-120 Latte Cup
- SC-25 Cracker Jack Brown
- SC-26 Green Thumb
- SC-58 501 Blues
- SC-74 Hot Tamale
- SW-001 Stoneware Clear
- SW-252 Blue Opal
- SG-401 Black Designer Liner
- SG-405 Green Designer Liner
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- CB-110 #10/0 Liner
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- BT-910 Synthetic Sponge
- Designer: Marcia Roullard
- Skill Level: Basic
- Time: 1½ hours
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- With a pencil and AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper, trace on the pattern.
- Outline the tree and detail with SG-401 Black Designer Liner, and the leaves with SG-405 Green designer Liner, some of the leaves are SG-401 Black Designer Liner.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply 1 coat of SC-25 Crackerjack Brown over the heart, and 2 coats of SC-25 Crackerjack Brown over the tree trunk.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply 2 coats of the SC-26 Green Thumb over the tree leaves.
- Using a CB-110 #10/0 Liner, outline the heart with SC-74 Hot Tamale. Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply 2 coats of SC-74 Hot Tamale to the triangles.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply 2 coats of SC-58 501 Blues to the background space around the tree. Allow to dry.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 2 coats of SW-001 Stoneware Clear to the design area.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of SW-252 Blue Opal to the inside of the cup and the remainder of the outside. Allow to dry.
- With a damp sponge, wipe off any excess glaze off the foot of cup.
- Place on a high-fired kiln washed kiln shelf.
- Do Not Stilt and make sure the cup handle is not hanging over the kiln shelf.
- Fire to shelf cone 5/6.