- Last Updated: Monday, 18 March 2019 14:58
- MB-1377 Bottle Cap Ornament
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-23 Jack O'Lantern
- SC-80 Basketball
- FN-001 White
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- CB-202 # 2 Detail Liner
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- BT-910 Synthetic Sponge
- AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper
- Designer: Carmen Allen
- Skill Level: Basic
- Time: 1 hour
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 2 coats of FN-001 White to the face of the ornament.
- Cut the circle out of the pattern with scissors and moisten with water. Apply to ornament where the golf ball will sit.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 2 coats of SC-23 Jack O' Lantern to the top and sides of the ornament. Remove paper once the glaze has set up. Allow to dry.
- Use a pencil and AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper to transfer the image of the golf tee and the dimples on the golf ball.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply 2 coats of SC-80 Basketball to the golf tee.
- Thin some SC-15 Tuxedo and use a CB-106 #6 Script Liner to apply some shading to the bottom right of the ball.
- Using a CB-202 #2 Detail Liner, apply 1 coat of SC-15 Tuxedo to the dimples of the ball.
- Let dry completely.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06/05.