- Last Updated: Monday, 07 March 2016 21:19
- MB-994 Curved Picture Frame
- FN-047 Light Pink
- SC-1 Pink-A-Boo
- SC-2 Melon-Choly
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-43 Lettuce Alone
- S-2101 Clear Dipping Glaze
- DSS-0130 Graceful Script
- DSS-0134 Faceted Designs Silkscreen
- SL-431 Bloom Stencil
- AC-310 Silkscreen Medium
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- 2" Foam Roller
- Palette Knife
- Gel Food Coloring
Designer: Marcia Roullard
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Use the CB-604 #4 Soft Fan to apply 3-4 coats of FN-047 Light Pink to the frame.
- When dry, place the SL-431 Bloom Stencil on the frame. Use the 2" foam roller to apply SC-1 Pink A Boo over the stencil. Use very little pressure and roll in differnt directions to prevent bleeding. Repeat in various sections of the frame.
- Thicken S-2101 Clear with AC-310 Silkscreen Medium add gel food coloring to deepen the color. Use a palette knife to mix to the consistency of peanut butter. To learn how to use AC-310 Silkscreen Medium, watch this video.
- Screen the rose (shiny side down) from DSS-0134 Faceted Designs with the tinted clear. This will be a pattern for color.
- Use the CB-106 #6 Script Liner to apply two coats of SC-1 Pink-A-Boo with SC-2 Melon-Choly in the center area to ther rose. Use the same brush to apply two coats of SC-43 Lettuce Alone to the leaf and stem.
- Let dry, thicken SC-15 Tuxedo with the AC-310 Silkscreen Medium with a palette knife, rub the thickened Tuxedo over the painted rose. Make sure to match up the design. The silkscreen should be shiny side down.
- Screen MOM from DSS-0130 Graceful Words at the top.
- Fire to cone 05/06.