- Last Updated: Monday, 10 April 2017 16:42
- MB-1451 Classic Heart Box
- FN-207 Orange Silce
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-88 Tu Tu Tango
- S-2727 Poppy Fields
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- CB-110 #10/0 Mini Liner
- AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper
- Download: Pattern
Designer: Carmen Allen
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper, transfer the lettering onto the lid of the box.
- Using a CB-110 #10/0 Mini Liner, apply 2 coats of SC-15 Tuxedo to the words.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of SC-88 Tu Tu Tango to the inside of the box.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of S-2727 Poppy Fields to the outside of the bottom of the box.
- Once you get to the lid of the box, apply S-2727 Poppy Fields around the edge and use FN-207 Orange Slice to blend into the middle. Repreat this 3 times.
- Let dry completely.
- Stilt both the lid and the box and fire to shelf cone 06/05.