- MB-1461 Clay Clipboard
- SG-401 Black
- SG-403 Red
- NT-CLR or S-2101 Clear
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper
- Download: Pattern
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Trace the pattern onto the clipboard using a pencil and AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper
- Pencil in dots for the nails 1/2" apart on the heart and 1/4" apart for the word DAD.
- Use a ruler as a guide to draw straight lines with SG-403 Red inside the heart. Continue applying red lines in random angles until the heart is filled.
- Outline the heart using SG-401 Black and to add circles around the dots to mimic nail heads.
- Repeat the process used on the heart for the word DAD. Use SG-401 Black inside the word and SG-403 Red as the outline.
- Dip into clear glaze or use the CB-604 Soft Fan to apply two coats of S-2101 Clear.
- Stilt and fire to cone 05/06.
After the Clipboard has cooled, use epoxy to glue on the clip following the directions on the package or refer to 'Clipboard - Attaching the clip' video on the Mayco YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-E3Qb6SQrWE.