- MB-115 Jumbo Cappuccino Mug
- FN-044 Yellow-Orange
- SC-12 Moody Blue
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-16 Cotton Tail
- SC-74 Hot Tamale
- SP-212 Speckled Moody Blue
- AC-213 Sponge on a Stick
- AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper
- ST-127 Crackle
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- CB-110 #10/0 Mini Liner
- CB-202 #2 Detail Liner
- Download: Pattern
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of FN-044 Yellow-Orange to the outside of the mug.
- Once dry, use an AC-213 Sponge on a Stick to apply SC-12 Moody Blue to the ST-127 Crackle. Be sure to dab off excess glaze from the sponge before applying it to the stamp and to have the stamp flat of the table when applying the glaze. Repeat until the entire outside of the mug is covered with the stamped design.
- Once dry, use AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper to transfer the design onto the mug.
- Using a CB-202 #2 Detail Liner, apply 2 coats of SC-74 Hot Tamale to "World's Greatest Farter" Outline the word "Farter" with 2 coats of SC-16 Cotton Tail.
- Using a CB-110 #10/0 Mini Liner, apply 2 coats of SC-15 Tuxedo to the "x" and the word "Father"
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of SP-212 Speckled Moody Blue to the inside of the mug.
- Let dry completely.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06/05.