- Last Updated: Monday, 18 March 2019 14:37
- MB-1455 Stemless Wine Tumbler
- SC-5 Tuxedo
- SC-74 Hot Tamale
- SC-75 Orange-A-Peel
- SC-76 Cara-Bein Blue
- SC-97 Cant-elope
- FN-003 Orange
- NT-CLR Clear Dipping or S-2101 Clear Brushing Glaze
- ST-336 Handprints Stamp
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 Bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove dust.
- Place some FN-003 Orange into a small cup and add a little bit of water to slightly dilute it (about 4 parts glaze to 1 part water). It should be the consistency of coffee cream. Pour this mixture into the wine tumbler and roll around to completely coat the interior. Drain out the excess glaze until it stops dripping. Wipe off any glaze from the outside using a damp sponge.
- Use the colors noted above with the sponge-on-a-stick and Handprints Stamp. Dab color onto one handprint at a time with the color and, stamp to the tumbler in a random pattern.
- Use the Script Liner to enhance the color of the print with another coat of the same glaze.
- Dip into NT-CLR Clear Dipping Glaze or use the Soft Fan to apply two coats of S-2101 Clear Brushing Glaze to the outside of the tumbler.
- Fire to cone 05/06.