- Last Updated: Thursday, 01 February 2018 17:41
- MB-1513 Wrench Mug
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-31 The Blues
- SC-65 Peri-twinkle
- SC-60 Silver Lining
- SC-75 Orange-A-Peel
- ST-132 Diamond Plate Stamp
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
1. Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 Bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove dust.
2. Use the Soft Fan to apply three coats of SC-75 Orange-A-Peel to the inside of the mug and SC-65 Peri-twinkle to the outside of the mug.
3. Apply three coats of SC-60 Silver Lining to the wrench. Let dry.
4. Thin SC-15 Tuxedo like water, brush quickly over the wrench so it puddles in the detail.
5. Use a sponge-on-a-stick to apply SC-31 The Blues to ST-132 Diamond Plate Stamp, then press onto the mug.
6. Fire to cone 05/06.