- MB-1512 Hammer Mug
- SC-14 Java Bean
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-34 Down To Earth
- SC-35 Gray Hare
- SC-46 Rawhide
- NT-CLR Clear Dipping Glaze
- ST-133 Wood Grain Stamp
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- CB-110 #10/0 Liner
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- Masking Tape
1. Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 Bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
2. Use the Soft fan to apply three coats of SC-46 Rawhide to the outside of the mug.
3. Use the Soft Fan to apply three coats of SC-14 Java Bean to the hammer's handle and SC-35 Gray Hare to the head of the hammer.
4. When Rawhide is dry, use the sponge-on-a-stick to SC-34 Down To Earth onto the ST-133 Wood Grain stamp. Press the stamp onto one section of the mug. Let dry. Place a piece of tape over the edge of the stamped wood grain then continue stamping around the mug, alternate the position of the stamp.
5. Pencil in Nailed It! over the wood grain in bold lettering. Use the Liner with SC-15 Tuxedo to paint over the letters.
6. Dip into NT-CLR Clear Dipping Glaze.