- Last Updated: Monday, 18 March 2019 14:10
SW-167 Sand and Sea
SW-304 Copper Wash
SG-401 Designer Liner Black
AC-230 Clay Carbon paper
CB-604 # 4 Soft Fan
CB-404 # 4 Pointed Round
- Pattern: Download
- Begin with a properly fired shelf cone 04 Bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove dust.
- Using the AC-230 Clay Carbon paper, transfer the pattern onto the ware.
- Using the SG-401 Designer Liner Black, outline the entire design.
- Thin with some water the SW-304 Copper Wash.
- Using the CB-404 # 4 Pointed Round apply 1 coat of the thinned Copper Wash to the leaves and stem.
- Using the CB-404 # 4 Pointed Round apply 2 coats of SW-174 Leather to the bands and handle, and the frame around the design
- Using the CB-604 # 4 Soft Fan apply 2 coats of SW-167 Sand and Sea to the inside and remaining bisque areas, excluding the bottom.
- Using a damp sponge, remove any glaze from the bottom.
- Place onto a well kiln washed shelf and fire to shelf cone 5-6.