- Last Updated: Monday, 18 March 2019 14:47
- MB-113 12 oz. Mug
- MB-1292 Rectangle Dinner Plate
- MB-1293 Rectangle Salad Plate
- SC-6 Sunkissed
- SC-10 Teal Next Time
- SC-11 Blue Yonder
- SC-13 Grapel
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-33 Fruit of the Vine
- SC-52 Toad-ily Green
- SC-76 Cara-Bein Blue
- SC-78 Lime Light
- SC-88 Tu Tu Tango
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- CB-110 #10/0 Liner
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- BT-910 Synthetic Sponges
- AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper
- 1/2" Masking Tape
- Designer: Tim McPherson
- Skill Level: Basic
- Time: 2 hours
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Mask of the edges on the plates and top and bottom areas on the mug with ½” Masking Tape.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 4 smooth coats of FN-301 Marshmallow White to the body of the mug and top areas on the plates. Remove the tape before the last coat of glaze dries to avoid chipping..
- Using both a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan and a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply 4 smooth coats of FN-304 Black Velvet to the remaining unpainted areas. Allow to dry.
- Select lettering and sayings of your choice. You can create them on your computer then print out. With a pencil and AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper, trace on your lettering or sayings or lightly sketch with a pencil, also sketch on some J’s for the hooks.
- With a CB-110 #10/0 Liner, add the hooks where desired, changing directions and angles as you go.
- Using a CB-110 #10/0 Liner, apply 1 to 2 coats of SC-15 Tuxedo to the lettering.
- Using aCB-110 #10/0 Liner, add the feather detail to the hooks: Green is SC-78 Lime Light then SC-52 Toad-ily Green. Teal is SC-11 Blue Yonder then SC-10 Teal Next Time. Yellow is SC-6 Sunkissed then SC-88 Tu Tu Tango. Purple is SC-13 Grapel then SC-33 Fruit of the Vine.
- Using a CB-110 #10/0 Liner, add a fishing line to each hook with SC-76 Cara-bein Blue. Allow to dry.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 05/06.