- Last Updated: Wednesday, 20 August 2014 20:22
- MB-894 Funky Bowl
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-24 Dandelion
- SC-96 Cant-elope
- FN-28 Wisteria Purple
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- CB-202 #2 Detail Liner
- CB-110 #10/0 Mini Liner
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper
- Pattern: Silhouette Bowl
Designer: Carmen Allen
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply SC-24 Dandelion to the center of the bowl. As you move outward blend in some SC-96 Cant-elope.
- Using CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, blend FN-28 Wisteria Purple to the outermost section of the bowl. Repeat this 3 times until a smooth gradient is formed with all 3 colors. You may need to add some water to your brush if the glaze is drying before you can blend the colors.
- Using CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of FN-28 Wisteria Purple to the outside of the bowl.
- Once the bowl is dry, use AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper to transfer the design into the bowl.
- Using a combination of the CB-106 #6 Script Liner and the CB-202 #2 Detail Liner, apply 2 coats of SC-15 Tuxedo to the design.
- Using a CB-110 #10/0 Mini Liner, apply 2 coats of SC-24 Dandelion to the eyes of the cat.
- Let dry completely.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06/05