- Last Updated: Tuesday, 23 July 2019 19:03
- MB-102 Coupe Salad Plate
- FN-009 Black, S-2101 Crystal Clear Brushing, SC-15 Tuxedo, SC-74 Hot Tamale, SP-215 Speckled Tuxedo
- AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper, CB-106 # 6 Script Liner, CB-604 # 4 Soft Fan
- Water Color Marker,Ruler, Download: Pattern (Print on legal 8.5"x14" paper)
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust
- Trace on the pattern using the AC-210 Clay Carbon Paper.
- Using the CB-106 # 6 Script Liner, block in the mouth area, eye socket, eye patch, nose and head band with 2 to 3 coats of SC-15 Tuxedo.
- Using the CB-106 # 6 Script Liner, apply 3 coats of SC-74 Hot Tamale to the alternating squares on the head scarf.
- Using both the CB-106 # 6 Script Liner and CB-604 # 4 Soft Fan, apply 2 to 3 coats of SP-215 Speckled Tuxedo to the background.
- Using the CB-604 # 4 Soft Fan, apply 2 coats of FN-009 Black to the back.
- Using the CB-604 # 4 Soft Fan, apply 2 coats of S-21010 Crystal Clear Brushing to the top area of the plate.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 05/06.