- Last Updated: Wednesday, 21 December 2016 20:31
- MB-1460 Sliced Pumpkin
- FN-007 Green
- FN-009 Black
- FN-306 Pumpkin Tart
- SC-6 Sunkissed
- SC-8 Just Froggy
- SC-11 Blue Yonder
- SC-74 Hot Tamale
- SG-401 Black
- S-2101 Crystal Clear Brushing Glaze
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- CB-406 Pointed Round
- AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper
- BT-910 Synthetic Sponge
- Pattern: Download
1. Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
2. Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of FN-306 Pumpkin Tart to the pumpkin. Allow each coat to dry completely before starting the next.
3. Apply 3 coats of FN-007 Green using the same brush to the stem of the pumpkin.
4. Using AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper, transfer the lettering or image onto the face of the pumpkin with a pencil.
5. Using SG-401 Designer Liner, trace over the transfered letters or image.
6. If you have choosen the lettering pumpkin, once the Designer Liner is completley dry, use a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan to apply 2 coats of S-2101 Crystal Clear Brushing over the face of the pumpkin.
Ghosts: Apply SC-11 Blue Yonder to the outline of the ghost using the CB-406 Pointed Round brush. Use water to pull some of the glaze down for a shaded look. Puddle in the heart With SC-74 Hot Tamale with the same brush. Once the glaze is completley dry, use a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan to apply 2 coats of S-2101 Crystal Clear Brushing over the face of the pumpkin.
Leaves: Puddle in SC-74 Hot Tamale into the hearts using CB-406 Pointed Round brush. Using the same brush and SC-6 Sunkissed, SC-8 Just Froggy, and SC-74 Hot Tamale layer the colors onto each other using small brush strokes to achieve the blended look. Once the glaze is completley dry, use a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan to apply 2 coats of S-2101 Crystal Clear Brushing over the face of the pumpkin.
7. Let dry completely.
8. Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06/05.