- Last Updated: Friday, 08 September 2017 19:54
- MB-984 Ghost Dish
- FN-001 White
- SC-8 Just Froggy
- SC-11 Blue Yonder
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-25 Crackerjack Brown
- SC-34 Down to Earth
- SC-81 Cinnamon Stix
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- CB-110 #10/0 Mini Liner
- CB-202 #2 Detail Liner
- AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 2 coats of FN-001 White to the top of the dish.
- Once dry, use the AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper to transfer the lumberjack costume to the dish.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply 3 coats of the following: SC-81 Cinnamon Stix to the shirt, SC-25 Crackerjack Brown to the beard, and SC-34 Down to Earth to the hat. Using a CB-202 #2 Detail Liner, apply 1 coat of SC-34 Down to Earth to the shirt to create the plaid design, 1 coat of SC-11 Blue Yonder to the iris', and apply 2 coats of SC-Tuxedo to the pupils and the mouth on the ghost. Using a CB-110 #10/0 Mini Liner, apply 1 coat of SC-15 Tuxedo to outline the details.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of SC-8 Just Froggy to the back of the plate.
- Let dry completely.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06/05.