- Last Updated: Thursday, 31 August 2017 16:45
- MB-985 Pumpkin Dish
- FN-003 Orange
- FN-009 Black
- SC-6 Sunkissed
- SC-8 Just Froggy
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- CB-110 #10/0 Mini Liner
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque.
- Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of FN-003 Orange to the face of the dish.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply 3 coats of SC-8 Just Froggy to the stem and 2 coats of SC-15 Tuxedo to the details of the face.
- Using a CB-110 #10/0 Mini Liner, apply 3 coats of SC-6 Sunkissed around parts of the face details to create a 3D effect.
- Using a CB-110 #10/0 Mini Liner, apply 1 coat of SC-15 Tuxedo to the lines on the pumpkin. Condition your brush with water and pull over the lines to soften them.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of FN-009 Black to the back of the dish.
- Let dry completely.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06/05.