- Last Updated: Tuesday, 19 September 2017 14:26
- MB-1117 Casualware Charger
- FN-002 Yellow
- FN-003 Orange Tuxedo
- FN-009 Black
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- CB-202 #2 Detail Liner
- AC-230 Clay Arbon Paper
- AC-302 Wax Resist
- AC-310 Silkscreen Medium
- DSS-0118 Halloween
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using the Soft Fan, apply 1 coat of FN-002 Yellow. While that coat is still wet, apply some FN-003 Orange to the edge and blend in towards the center. Repeat this once the first coat has dried to have a total of 2 coats.
- Let the base dry completely, then use the Clay Carbon Paper to transfer the image onto the plate.
- Place SC-15 Tuxedo on a palette or tile and sprinkle with Silkscreen Medium. Using a palette knife mix color and medium to the consistency of thick peanut butter. If the mix is too thin, add more Silkscreen Medium, or if it is too thick add more Stroke & Coat. Too thin of a mixture will bleed under the screen and give you a blurred image. Too thick of a mixture will make it hard for the product to penetrate through the holes in the screen and give blank areas on your screen.
- Using DSS-0118 Halloween, apply the Pumpkin and Tree screen to the plate.
- Using the Script Liner, apply 1 coat of AC-302 Wax Resist to the filled in the area of the pattern and let dry.
- To add stars to the plate, use the Detail Liner and paint a simple 5 point star onto the plate with the wax resist.
- Using the Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of FN-009 Black to the entire plate.
- Let dry completely.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06/05.