- Last Updated: Thursday, 02 November 2017 17:26
- MB-1500 Fairy Window with Awning
- MB-1501 Fairy Window w/Shutters
- SC-13 Grapel
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-16 Cotton Tai
- SC-26 Green Thumb
- SC-77 Glo Worm
- SC-97 Cant-elope
- S-2101 Clear Brushing Glaze
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- CB-110 #10/0 Liner
- 1" Circle Punch
- 1/2" Circle Punch
1. Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 Bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove dust.
2. Thin SC-97 Cant-elope like water. Use the Script Liner to apply one coat to the glass area on both windows. Remove the color from the centers of the windows with a stiff brush. Let dry.
3. Thin SC-15 Tuxedo then use the Script Liner to shade the left side of the window.
4. Awning Window: Use the Script Liner to apply two coats of SC-16 Cotton Tail to the top. Wet the 1/2" and 1" circles and place them on the Cotton Tail. Press with a paper towel to remove excess water and ensure edges are sealed.
5. Use the Soft Fan to apply three coats of SC-73 Candy Apple Red over the top of the roof. Remove the paper circles.
6. Apply three coats of the following colors with the Liner and Script Liner:
- Flowers: two coats of SC-73 Candy Apple Red and SC-97 Cant-elope
- Leaves: two coats of SC-26 Green Thumb
- Planter box: three coats of SC-13 Grapel, thinned
- Branches: two caots of SC-27 Sour Apple
7. Use the Liner to apply one coat of SC-15 Tuxedo to the trim, outline the flowers and leaves and shade under the leaves.
8. Shutter Window: Use the Liner and Script Liner to apply the following colors:
- Bricks: three coats of SC-77 Glo Worm; brush over with very thin SC-26 Green Thumb to antique
- Shutters: three coats of SC-13 Grapel
9. Use the Liner with SC-15 Tuxedo to outline between the slats of wood. Apply SC-15 Tuxedo to the door and window trim.
10. Apply S-2101 Clear Brushing Glaze the windows only.
10. Fire to cone 05/06.