- MB-104 Rimmed Salad Plate
- SC-76 Cara-bein Blue
- FN-212 Blue Diamond
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- BT-910 Synthetic Sponge
- Studio Stuff 5" Circle Sticker
- Designer: Carmen Allen
- Skill Level: Basic
- Time: 1½ hours
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Take the Studio Stuff 5” Circle Sticker and fold it in half as many times as possible.
- Using scissors cut designs into it as you would if you were cutting out a paper snowflake. Then remove the backing of the sticker and apply to the center of the plate.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of SC-76 Cara-bein Blue to the center and back of the plate. Allow to dry.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of FN-212 Blue Diamond. It looks nice when you use a banding wheel because some brush strokes will show.
- Remove sticker and allow to dry.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06/05.