Get ready for Easter by making a Springtime Egg Dish that adds a touch of class with lace.
- MB-934 - Deviled Egg Dish
- FN-001 - White
- SC-45 - My Blue Heaven
- CB-106 - #6 Script Liner
- CB-604 - #4 Soft Fan
- CB-425 - ½" Oval Mop
- BT-910 - Synthetic Sponges
- Designer: Bob Moreni
- Skill Level: Basic
- Time: 1 hour
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 Bisque. Moisten a clean Sponge and wipe Bisque to remove any dust.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 2 Coats of FN-001 White to the entire egg dish. Be careful not to get to heavy on the edge of the plate. Allow to dry.
- Stretch a piece of lace over the center of the egg dish. Apply 1 coat of FN-001 White over the lace, making sure you get the lace in the corners of the center of the dish. This will adhear the lace to the piece and help prevent the next color from seeping under it.
- When the shine of the FN-001 White is gone and has set for a short while, apply 2 Coats of SC-45 My Blue Heaven over the lace. Allow to set until the shine is gone and then remove the lace.
- Using a CB-425 1/2" Oval Mop, apply 2 Coats of SC-45 My Blue Heaven to the egg areas.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply 2 Coats of SC-45 My Blue Heaven to the edge of the plate as shown in the photo. Allow to dry.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06.