2 donuts and a cup of joe - coming right up!
- MB-102 - Coupe Dinner Plate 9¾"
- MB-145 - Loop Handled Mug
- FN-022 - Tan
- FN-029 - Rich Chocolate
- SC-14 - Java Bean
- SC-15 - Tuxedo
- SC-26 - Green Thumb
- SP-227 - Speckled Sour Apple
- AC-230 - Clay Carbon Paper
- BT-910 - Synthetic Sponges
- CB-106 - #6 Script Liner
- CB-110 - #10/0 Liner
- CB-202 - #2 Detail Liner
- CB-604 - #4 Soft Fan
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of FN-022 Tan to the top side of the plate and to the outside of the mug except the handle. Allow to dry.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of FN- 029 Rich Chocolate to the back of the plate and inside of the mug and handle of the mug. Allow to dry.
- Using a pencil and AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper, trace on the lettering and the tie, do not trace on the dots.
- Using a CB-110 #10/0 Liner, apply 2-3 coats of SC-14 Java Bean to the lettering.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply 3 coats of SP-227 Speckled Sour Apple to the tie. Allow to dry.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, load the brush with water, pick up some SC-26 Green Thumb on one side of the brush then shade the sides of the tie.
- Using a pencil and AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper, trace the dots on the tie.
- Using a CB-202 #2 Detail Liner, apply 3 coats of SC-26 Green Thumb to the dots on the tie.
- Using a CB-110 #10/0 Liner, outline the tie with SC-15 Tuxedo. Allow to dry.
- Do Not Clear Glaze.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06.