- Last Updated: Tuesday, 29 April 2014 13:38
Whether you do this by yourself or with your kids, this is a fun and easy project to create for the Festival of Lights!
- MB-1059 - Menorah
- EL-124 - Stormy Blue
- EL-209 - Night Sky
- PC-602 - White Cascade
- BT-910 - Synthetic Sponges
- CB-408 - #8 Pointed Round
- CB-618 - #8 Soft Fan
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using a CB-618 #8 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of EL-124 Stormy Blue to the bottom half of the Menorah.
- Apply 3 coats of EL-124 Stormy Blue to the top of the Menorah where the candle holders are.
- Using a CB-618 #8 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of EL-209 Night Sky from the outer ridge of the top of the Menorah to where the EL-124 Stormy Blue begins.
- Using the CB-408 #8 Pointed Round, dab PC-602 White Cascade on around the rim of the top candle holder, along the outer rim of the top rectangular portion and around the "seam" of the glaze where the EL-209 Night Sky and the EL-124 Stormy Blue touch.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06.
- Enjoy the magic that happens with these glazes!