What's in the Spider Canister!? What's in the CANISTER!?
- MB-1284 Oval Canister
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-27 Sour Apple
- SP-213 Speckeled Grapel
- FN-003 Orange
- RB-118 #8 Round
- RB-140 #8 Soft Fan
- BT-910 Synthetic Sponges
- Spider Stamp
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Place some FN-003 Orange into a small cup and add a little bit of water to slightly dilute it (about 3 parts glaze and 1 part water). It should be the consistency of a coffee cream. Pour this into the body of the canister and roll around to completely coat the interior of the body of the canister. Drain out the excess glaze and keep body of the canister inverted until it has lost its shine. Wipe off any glaze from the outside using a damp sponge. Allow to dry.
- Using a RB-140 Soft Fan, 3 coats of FN-003 Orange to the inside of the body of the canister. Allow the glaze to dry until the shine is gone then apply the next coat.
- Using a RB-140 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of SP-213 Speckled Grapel to the inside and outside of the lid.
- Using the AC-213 Sponge-on-a-Stick, apply 1 coat of SC-15 Tuxedo to the spider stamp. Press the spider onto the body of the canister.
- If the spider is not as dark or solid as you would like use a RB-118 #8 Round brush to paint another coat over the stamped spider.
- Using the back of a paint brush handle or pencil eraser dip it into the SC-27 Sour Apple and dot it between the spiders. Allow to dry.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 05/06