Simple shading technique is very effective on this piece of bisque.
- MB-986 Skull
- SC-34 - Down to Earth
- S-2101 - Crystal Clear Brushing
- CB-604 - #4 Soft Fan
- BT-910 - Synthetic Sponges
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Thin down SC-34 Down To Earth to a water consistency. Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 1 coat of SC-34 Down to Earth.
- Using a damp sponge wipe off excess paint to create desired look. Rinse out sponge as necessary.
- Repeat process on the inside if desired.
- Apply S-2101 Crystal Clear Brushing.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06