- Last Updated: Thursday, 20 September 2012 17:54
As simple as it can get . . .
- MB-1041 - Lighted Pumpkin
- FN-008 - Brown
- SC-15 - Tuxedo
- SC-23 - Jack O' Lantern
- SC-26 - Green Thumb
- SC-42 - Butter Me Up
- SC-75 - Orange-A-Peel
- BT-910 - Synthetic Sponges
- CB-406 - #6 Pointed Round
- CB-604 - #4 Soft Fan
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 2 coats of FN-008 Brown to the entire outside of the pumpkin. Allow to dry.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 1 coat of SC-75 Orange-A-Peel to the pumpkin. Using CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply a second coat with SC-23 Jack O' Lantern added to the brush, keeping the color out of the crevices.
- To highlight, add SC-42 Butter Me Up to the same brush and apply to random sections of the pumpkin.
- Using a CB-406 #6 Pointed Round, apply 2 coats of SC-26 Green Thumb to the stem.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06.