White Cobblestone adds a nice touch.
- MB-1308 - Christmas Tree Votive
- FN-004 - Red
- FN-013 - Light Yellow
- SG-202 - White Cobblestone
- CB-604 - #4 Soft Fan
- BT-910 - Synthetic Sponges
- 1" Masking Tape
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Apply masking tape over the tree cut out area to prevent Glaze from spilling.
- Place some FN-013 Light Yellow into a small cup and add a little bit of water to slightly dilute it. It should be the consistency of a coffee cream. Pour this into the votive holder and roll around to completely coat the interior of the votive holder. Drain out the excess Glaze and keep votive holder inverted until it has lost its shine. Remove the masking tape. Wipe off any Glaze from the outside using a damp Sponge. Allow to dry.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 Coats of FN-004 Red to the outside of the votive holder. Allow to dry.
- Using 1" masking tape, apply the masking tape on an angle to create the stripes.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 2 Coats of SG-202 White Cobblestone to the stripes.
- Remove the masking tape when the last coat of SG-202 White Cobblestone loses it's shine. Allow to dry.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06.