I believe the word is "stylized."
- MB-890 - Asian Flair 11" Square Plate
- SC-13 - Grapel
- SC-15 - Tuxedo
- SC-24 - Dandelion
- SC-26 - Green Thumb
- SC-27 - Sour Apple
- SC-70 - Pink-A-Dot
- SC-74 - Hot Tamale
- S-2101 - Crystal Clear Brushing
- AC-222 - Medium Writer Tip
- AC-230 - Clay Carbon Paper
- BT-910 - Synthetic Sponges
- CB-106 - #6 Script Liner
- CB-604 - #4 Soft Fan
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Tape off the inner border closest to the pattern using Pink Hair Tape. Then make another border next to the green border using ½" masking tape.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply 3 coats of SC-27 Sour Apple to the inner border and 3 coats of SC-74 Hot Tamale to the outer border. Remove the tape before the last coat of color dries to avoid chipping.
- Using AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper and a pencil, transfer the pattern to the center of the plate.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply 3 coats of SC-27 Sour Apple to the triangel tree on the left, avoiding the circles. Apply 3 coats of SC-74 Hot Tamale to the large circles and 3 coats of SC-13 Grapel on the smaller circles and large circle on top of crooked tree.
- Crooked tree (refer to the color photo): Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply 3 coats of SC-27 Sour Apple, SC-70 Pink-A-Dot, SC-27 Green Thumb and SC-74 Hot Tamale to the various sections.
- Dots (red circles on the triangle tree and red stripes on crooked tree): Use SC-24 Dandelion to dot the red circles on the triangle tree. Dot the SC-70 Pink-A-Dot stripe with SC-13 Grapel.
- Bases of trees: Apply 3 coats of SC-70 Pink-A-Dot. While still wet, blend 2 coats of SC-74 Hot Tamale into the left side.
- Using a AC-222 Medium Writer Tip with SC-15 Tuxedo, outline the trees, circles, and tree bases. Referring to the photo, make a line to conect the trees with the bases and make dots. Make a squiggly line inside the border colors.
- Using a stiff toohbrush, spatter the whole plate wit SC-26 Green Thumb.
- Apply clear glaze. Stilt and fired to shelf cone 06.