- Last Updated: Thursday, 08 November 2012 18:15
- MB-1173 - Snowman Bowl
- SA-001 Red Accents
- SA-003 White Accents
- SC-2 - Melon-Choly
- SC-15 - Tuxedo
- SC-16 - Cotton Tail
- SC-26 - Green Thumb
- SC-30 - Blue Dawn
- SC-74 - Hot Tamale
- SC-75 - Orange-A-Peel
- SC-76 - Cara-bein Blue
- SG-302 - Snowfall
- AC-213 - Sponge on a Stick - 1¼"Diameter
- BT-910 - Synthetic Sponges
- CB-106 - #6 Script Liner
- CB-110 - #10/0 Liner
- CB-604 - #4 Soft Fan
- ST-103 - Retro Star
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 Bisque. Moisten a clean Sponge and wipe Bisque to remove any dust.
- Thin SC-30 Blue Dawn and apply over the snowman’s body using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan.
- With a damp Sponge, remove some of the SC-30 Blue Dawn to leave it in the shadow areas.
- Sponge 2 Coats SC-16 Cotton Tail over the snowman’s body, lightly sponging over the SC-30 Blue Dawn antique.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply 3 Coats of SC-74 Hot Tamale to the scarf and band on the hat.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply 2 Coats of SC-15 Tuxedo to the hat and 2 Coats of SC-26 Green Thumb to the mittens.
- Using a CB-110 #10/0 Liner, apply 2 Coats of SC-16 Cotton Tail to the eye area. Thin SC-76 Cara-bein Blue and apply to the iris. Apply SC-15 Tuxedo to the pupil and outline of eyes, buttons and mouth.
- Using a CB-110 #10/0 Liner, apply 2 Coats of SC-75 Orange-A-Peel to the nose.
- Lightly Sponge the cheeks with SC-2 Melon-Choly.
- Using the AC-213 Sponge on a Stick load the Sponge with SC-30 Blue Dawn. Tap the SC-30 Blue Dawn onto the ST-103 Retro Star Stamp then press the stamp gently onto the outside of the snowman bowl. Continue stamping around the piece. Allow to dry.
- Use SA-001 Red and SA-003 White to decorate the mittens. Allow to dry.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 1 coat of S-2101 Crystal Clear Brushing to the entire piece.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply a thick coat of SG-302 Snowfall to the dripping snow around the edge of the bowl.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06.