- MB-1396 Spot On
- FN-004 Red
- SC-6 Sunkissed
- SC-11 Blue Yonder
- SC-33 Fruit of the Vine
- SC-78 Lime Light
- SG-401 Black
- AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper
- AC-310 Silkscreen Medium
- BT-910 Synthetic Sponge
- CB-110 #10/0 Mini Liner
- CB-406 #6 Pointed Round
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- DSS-0116 Stylized
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply FN-004 Red to the back and side of MB-1396 Spot On bisque.
- Using a pencil with AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper, transfer the lettering from the pattern onto the bottom of the bisuqe.
- On a palette, with a palette knife, mix SG-401 Black with AC-310 Silkscreen Medium to thicken to the consistency of peanut butter.
- Using the tree from DSS-0116 Stylized, align the tree above the lettering, grain side up. Rub the thickened SG-401 Black mixture over the screen.
- Tip: Refer to the Silkscreen Instructions for further information and how to properly clean for future use.
- Using CB-406 #6 Pointed Round, use short strokes of SC-11 Blue Yonder, Sc-6 Sunkissed, SC-78 Lime Light, and SC-33 Fruit of the Vine for the background.
- Use SG-401 Black and CB-110 #10/0 Mini Liner to trace and write the lettering.
- Using CB-406 #6 Pointed Round, apply SC-78 Lime Light for the tree greenery.
- Using CB-110 #10/0 Mini Liner, draw hearts with FN-004 Red at the roots of the tree.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06.